Walk back in time at this lovely 16th-century castle!
- Head to the Château of Azay-le-Rideau, that was built on an island in the Indre River during the reign of Francis I
- A mix of classic French tradition and Italian decor, it was an innovative style of building back in the 16th century
- Skip the lines here and spend your time here exploring the castle’s beautifully furnished rooms and admire its grand staircase
- Marvel at the level of detail in the ceiling decorations and stroll through the well-maintained English-style gardens that surround the château
- Ages 18yrs and below, and EU citizens below 26 years go free (carry a valid photo ID)
- This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled